Author Sally Henderson and I have been good friends since long before either of us ever knew we would be published authors. Like me, Sally loves Africa with a passion, and so I'm very excited to offer you the exclusive opportunity to travel to Africa with Sally during Botswana’s amazing green season this year!
Sally’s love affair with Africa and its elephants came to life in “Silent Footsteps” and in its sequel, “Ivory Moon”. Join this thoughtfully planned safari and you will experience that passion for yourself as Sally shares her unique perspective of the wilderness and its creatures. You might even learn a thing or two about writing along the way.
A one-off journey that makes a difference to local wildlife and people, the safari incudes the Kalahari Desert, the World Heritage listed Okavango Delta, the Chobe river ecosystem and the majestic Victoria Falls, a truly unforgettable exploration into untamed Africa among an intimate group of like-minded travellers. Traveling in the safety and comfort afforded by one of Africa’s top ecotourism operators, Wilderness Safaris, in partnership with Matson & Ridley Safaris, you will be taken care of every step of the way and can trust that a significant portion of what you pay to go on this safari benefits local people and wildlife.
- Comment Thread:
- Comments: Maggie Knewstub | Hey Tammie, could you handle me again, would love to do BOTH safari's, and maybe you can organise some volunteer work in between That's ZIM and Northern Namibia, will get back to you soon. Still have ele pics for you from The Delta. Sincerely, Maggie Knewstub
- Comments: Tammie | Hey Magz, I'd love to have you on both safaris - any time! I've got some great ideas for volunteering - I'll email you :)
- Comments: Leonie Bayley | Namibia - Desert Dreaming Safari Could I please be one of the lucky party? I've always been haunted by this beautiful country and who better to be introduced to it than Tammie! Hear back shortly, kind regards, Leonie
- Comments: Tammie | Fantastic Leonie - you're on the list! I'll be in touch on email.
- Comments: Judy C. | Hi Tammie, I would be interested in going if you can take a solo woman. Also, would love to do some volunteer work with GCF during that time after the safari if possible, as I would like to spend some time in Africa, at least a couple of weeks or longer. Please email me the price in US dollars if you can for a single supplement. Thanks.
- Comments: Tammie | Hi Judy, I do have a few spaces left for my safaris for next year - I'll drop you an email now :)
- Comments: Wendy Huntbatch | You can make my dreams come true. Can you please let me know the price for 2 people. I am 70 years old and my hubby is 66 - we are still 'young and strong' - and hope you will consider us.
- Comments: Jinny Sisson | My family might like to go if my son who will be 11 1/2 can go. He is fan of Karen and her hippo work Jinny Sisson
- Comments: Tammie | Love your attitude! I'll drop you an email now Wendy :)
- Comments: Tammie | Hi Jinny, I'm more than happy to take kids of that age group on safari. As a mum of 2 boys (aged 1.5 and 5.5), we have taken Solo our eldest on safari several times since he was a baby. Kids in the age group 6 and above get a huge amount out of seeing all the animals in the wild and it's really a special bonding experience too. I'll drop you a mail now.